Successful relationships don’t happen by accident. Look around. You won’t have to look very far. If you’ve reached your thirties, chances are you’ve already experienced divorce. Certainly many of your friends and family have. In many states, there are as many, and often more, divorces taking place annually as there are marriages. But even these horrifying statistics don’t begin to tell the story of what’s really happening in homes and communities across America, where millions of couples are living in relationships that are all but void of the love, pleasure, happiness and dreams upon which they were once founded.
Even if you do stay married, the likelihood that your relationship will remain satisfying for both of you over the long-term is only about 20%. This information is important because you have the ability to do something now to keep yourself far away from the depressing side of these statistics. Marriages don’t usually fall apart because of lack of desire, commitment or love. Most often it’s simply a matter of not knowing enough about how relationships work, and not having the tools you need to be successful.
• P.A.I.R.S. is: Practical Applications of Intimate Relationships Skills
• P.A.I.R.S. was created to teach these tools.
• PAIRS is your chance to change this reality.
• Dr. Nili Sachs is a certified seminar leader for the teaching and facilitating the P.A.I.R.S. programs.
• Dr. Nili was awarded “Raving Fans Award” by P.A.I.R.S. International
Who should participate in these seminars?
- Adults who care about intimate relationships
- Couples should attend – its a “must”
- Singles too, before or after more “pairing”!
- Those engaged to be married, at any age
- Couples who are considering “separation”, even those who may have started divorce proceedings
- Professionals with dual career marriages
- Individuals who are results-oriented